It’s clear. Word is spreading out from the Milldale/Southington area to the entire region and beyond: there’s something special right off the Farmington Canal Heritage Trail. Yes, word of the Kinsmen Brewing Company’s soft opening has gotten out and craft beer lovers and people who just love good times have followed in droves. And we haven’t even officially opened yet! Check out this article from the Waterbury Republican-American on April 19th.
- Kinsmen’s “Bottom Feeder Brewfest” Saving The Sound, One Sip At A Time
- Southington’s Kinsmen Brewing is an Epic Beer Hall-Style Brewery With Pizza
- Reps. Fusco & Sampson Tour Southington’s Kinsmen Brewery
- Kinsmen Brewing: Crafting A Community In A Rustic Setting
- Pizza Kitchen opens at Kinsmen Brewing in Southington